Embrace your dark side this Halloween with our darkest shades
Halloween will be here before you know it, which means these next few weeks are the perfect time for you to prepare your interiors for this spooky holiday! Why not stay on-trend (and appropriately festive) by adorning your walls with our darkest shades? The following post will tell you how you can embrace your dark side with Halloween- ready dark colours. Caution: you may want to read this with the lights on.
1. Paint your bedroom with Aftershow: Aftershow is a dark charcoal grey that will immediately make your interiors look more chic. This seductive shade will look great in the bedroom, where you want a relaxing vibe. Dark colours will give your bedroom the tranquility it needs to help you get a restful sleep. Pair Aftershow with gold accessories to create a perfectly polished look. Aftershow will also look excellent draped in fake spiderwebs for Halloween.
2. Create a feature wall with Midnight Navy: Midnight Navy is available through our Colourmix service and lives up to its name! It is a colour as deep and as rich as the midnight sky— especially on Halloween night. We love this colour for a feature wall in your home, and suggest pairing it with white trim for a sharp look. Don’t forget to pair with bats and broomsticks for a Halloween-ready display!
3. Use Burgundy on your front door: We love the intensity and vibrancy of our shade Burgundy. Burgundy makes the perfect backdrop to your entryway, and is especially appropriate for autumn. Best of all? Your front door can be totally transformed in just a couple hours! Your new blood-red door will be especially tantalising to vampires this Halloween, so do be on the lookout!
4. Opt for a dark bathroom with our shade Tin Bath: We love dark bathrooms because they are unique as well as modern. Tin bath is a dusky grey that works well with most styles and accessories. Create a spooky oasis in your bathroom this Halloween with this shadowy shade. Add plenty of candles for a soft light that’s perfect for a relaxing bath! Or, pair with orange accessories (like we did above) for an exceptional Halloween look.
5. Make your hallway cosier with our shade Rebel: it doesn’t get much darker than Rebel, a soft black paint that looks striking on your walls and will certainly make them stand out! Rebel is available through our Colourmix service and is perfect for the Halloween season, especially when paired with giant spiders. Just make sure you warn your visitors!
Who’s ready for Halloween? Get in the holiday spirit with our darkest shades. The above tips will ensure your walls are not only gorgeous, but suitably spooky for the weeks ahead! Call into your local Crown Paints stockist for more expert advice, or visit us on the web. A very happy Halloween to you and yours from the team at Crown!